£22000 - £24000 per annum + DOE
over 1 year ago
A leading Financial Services business in Liverpool are currently looking for a Compliance Administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
As Compliance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Full administrative duties to allow the smooth running of the Compliance function
- Producing management information for senior management in an accurate and timely manner
- Performing SEC monitoring and maintenance of the quarterly company-wide newsletter
- Maintaining complete and accurate records, both electronically and paper copy
- Communicating and liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure any queries are resolved and followed up in a timely manner
- Assisting team members with ad hoc tasks as and when required including
The successful Compliance Administrator will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as a Compliance Administrator, preferably within a Financial Services business
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound IT skills including all MS Office programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a well-established business in the heart of Liverpool City Centre with a competitve benefits package which includes flexible working and study support.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.