over 1 year ago
Compliance and Contracts Manager
Our client, a leading housing association is looking for an experienced Compliance and Contracts Manager to join their team on a full-time temporary basis in Staffordshire.
Duties of the Compliance and Contracts Manager will include:
- Managing contracts with a specific reference to ensuring quality and compliance
- Supervise and control works carried out to properties by contractors and partners
- Act as the lead person for all key compliance matters
- Provide date to ensure compliance
- Act as the lead on Asbestos, fire safety, gas, legionella, lifts and other compliance related issues
- Monitoring and maintaining asset-related records
The suitable candidate will have:
- HNC/HND in the building or construction industry
- Experience of working with and supervising contractors
- Possess a valid driver's license
If you feel your experience suits the requirements of the Compliance and Contracts Manager, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.