Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership will give you the tools, training and support necessary to begin a highly rewarding career within a growing recruitment consultancy.
Sellick Partnership are a leading recruitment solutions business. Our reputation for transparency, quality connections and the best customer service has secured us a market leading position in the legal, finance and accountancy sectors. Our teams operate excellent training, support and development; our employees have built successful careers, work/life balance whilst ensuring ownership of their work and income. Our core business values are Passionate, Respected and Engaging, and these have significant influence on the way we work, both internally and externally.
Objective of Role:
To provide support to the legal candidates, from a placement perspective, offering assistance to placed candidates, and consultants.
* Maintaining automated time-sheeting systems for up to 13 different systems, for over 350 individuals every week
* Chasing timesheets/hours from existing temps, chasing logins/chasing and liaising with various agencies to ensure new starters are on the relevant systems with immediate effect, ie. Within short timeframe
* Dealing with Managed agency log-ins/issues
* Keeping up to date records for all legal temps working for us to include passport/ID chasing, application forms filled in, checking proof of address, chasing NI numbers, and preparing documents for regular external audits.
* Keeping managed agency information up to date on WK Station 2, or other location, including rate updates, scanning new rate agreements, correcting rates onto the systems
* Listing candidate responses to adverts & fulfilment rates
* Manning desk and taking thorough messages.
* Dealing with Ltd company candidates. Liaising with umbrella companies and accounts. Liaising with PAYE candidates re pay, putting timesheets onto the Sellick payroll system
* Dealing with candidates for timesheet and general admin queries unrelated to job.
* Checking Practising Certificate status with Law Society.
* Reference checking if not a consultant client.
* CRB checking
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. As well as
* Above average basic salaries
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible working scheme
* Three annual company-wide events
* Investment in training and development
Why Sellick Partnership
We provide excellent training, support and development; our employees have built successful careers, work/life balance whilst ensuring ownership of their work and income.
Our core business values are Passionate, Respected and Engaging, and these have a significant impact on the way we work both internally and externally. "Shining a light on the future of our people" is our vision.
Sellick Partnership has been recognised as on 2018's 100 Best Workplaces in the UK by 'The Great Place to Work ® Institute'. Ranked 13th in the Medium Business category, the achievement recognises Sellick Partnership as having a high trust, high engagement workplace culture which attracts and retains talent, helping to drive our business success.
Recently listed as one of the Hot 1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Sellick Partnership has an exciting future ahead, with growth plans that demand exceptional graduates to support our business into the future.
Sellick Partnership are Investor in People Gold accredited, ISO 9001 certified and boast a culture that promotes autonomy and innovation
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.