City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
In your role as Compliance Co-ordinator, you will work alongside a team of compliance experts to provide both an internal and external compliance service. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure new and existing placements are running smoothly. You will liaise externally with candidates to ensure they have all relevant information in order to be paid in a timely manner, therefore the ability to operate efficiently both internally and externally are essential skills for this role. A high level of administration skills are required for this position.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with external 3rd party agencies to ensure all contractors have timesheets available for their weeks' worked
- Assisting contractors with general timesheet related queries where required
- Supporting a fixed number of contractors with submitting their timesheets every week
- Assisting compliance team manager with external audits where require
- Taking a proactive approach to chasing compliance with all new starters.
- Applying for all local government and non-local government references and responding to agency requests.
- Informing all relevant internal departments in the business with known or potential payment issues
- Supporting the compliance department with adding new contractors to our internal portal
- Verifying and attaching confidential candidate documents to our internal candidate database
- Taking part in some daily team meetings, and providing some compliance holiday/sickness cover where required
- Updating the Bond database with supporting information
KPIs/Objectives and deadlines
- Ensuring all right to work and time sensitive documents are tracked and monitored to ensure candidates remain compliant.
- Ensuring Precision and MSP end dates are accurate, chased, monitored and communicated.
- Verifying documents at point of receipt and labelling them accurately on Bond.
- Objective is to reduce the volume of emails by increasing outbound calls.
- Team objective to improve/maintain external audit scores to an average of 95% and above.
Key experience, knowledge and skills
- Highly organised.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Hard working and conscientious
Why you should join Sellick Partnership
We are officially a Great Place to Work®, and the secret to our success is the people that we employ. We offer an unrivalled training and development programme ensuring you have the support, experience and skill set to achieve your goals - creating a platform to really make a difference by providing a tailored and compassionate approach to recruitment.
We want you to be as happy as possible at Sellick Partnership, so we will reward you in a number of ways:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Pension scheme
- Medicash - company health plan
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
If you are interested in this opportunity then please submit your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.