Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are a leading recruitment solutions business. Our reputation for transparency, quality connections and the best customer service has secured us a market leading position in the legal, finance and accountancy sectors. Our teams operate excellent training, support and development; our employees have built successful careers, work/life balance whilst ensuring ownership of their work and income. Our core business values are Passionate, Respected and Engaging, and these have significant influence on the way we work, both internally and externally.
Objective of Role:
To provide support to the legal candidates, from a placement perspective, offering assistance to placed candidates, and consultants.
* Maintaining automated time-sheeting systems for up to 13 different systems, for over 350 individuals every week
* Chasing timesheets/hours from existing temps, chasing logins/chasing and liaising with various agencies to ensure new starters are on the relevant systems with immediate effect, ie. Within short timeframe
* Dealing with Managed agency log-ins/issues
* Keeping up to date records for all legal temps working for us to include passport/ID chasing, application forms filled in, checking proof of address, chasing NI numbers, and preparing documents for regular external audits.
* Keeping managed agency information up to date on WK Station 2, or other location, including rate updates, scanning new rate agreements, correcting rates onto the systems
* Listing candidate responses to adverts & fulfilment rates
* Manning desk and taking thorough messages.
* Dealing with Ltd company candidates. Liaising with umbrella companies and accounts. Liaising with PAYE candidates re pay, putting timesheets onto the Sellick payroll system
* Dealing with candidates for timesheet and general admin queries unrelated to job.
* Checking Practising Certificate status with Law Society.
* Reference checking if not a consultant client.
* CRB checking
Benefits of working for Sellick Partnership
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your targets we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service
- Flexible working scheme
- Smart/casual dress code
- Birthday lie-in or early finish
- Pension scheme
- Paid time off for charitable commitments
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials
- First Friday drinks
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2019's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
If you are interested in this Resourcer opportunity and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then please contact Simon Briffa at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website