Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Compliance Helpdesk Advisor
Manchester City Centre
Here at Sellick Partnership, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Helpdesk Advisor to join the business. This position will be based in our head office in Manchester City Centre, but will accommodate a split remote working week. This is a permanent position, and is full time Mon-Fri although part time applications would be considered.
As a Compliance Helpdesk Advisor, you will manage a wide range of clients and experience huge satisfaction and recognition from helping your clients to reach their compliance goals. You will be part of a group of similarly high calibre people who are keen to share their knowledge and support each other.
Sellick Partnership is an established national organisation, with contracts covering the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. We have over 700 contractors delivering legal services across the UK, being managed compliance wise, from our Head offices in Manchester. At Sellick Partnership, we believe in delivering excellent service for our contractors and end clients. We trust our teams and have a reputation second to none. As our business is growing, our values are at the core of everything we do; we are passionate, respected and engaging, and we continue to strive to excel in all areas from recruiting the best candidates for our clients, to looking after our internal stakeholders to excellent service levels.
As a compliance helpdesk advisor, you will be responsible for dealing with compliance and payroll queries via inbound calls and ensuring that we operate within given guidelines and deliver contractual commitments.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Advisor:
- Dealing with requests via inbound calls within a timely manner and observing daily KPIs
- Providing technical assistance to contractors for online portal queries
- Tracking assignment on portals and ensuring compliance with contractual requirements
- Closing assignments down on portals, opening up assignments on portals
- Providing technical payment assistance for contractors with ongoing payment queries
- Managing high volumes of contractors with their ongoing placement requirements
- Worked in a similar position
- Experience with Microsoft 365, and online portals
- Telecommunications Experience
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Help Desk: 1 year (preferred)
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer an excellent bonus structure that is designed to reward hard work and determination. In order to provide you with the tools to hit your goals we offer an extensive training programme, which is tailored to your individual needs. As well as:
- Tailored training and development opportunities.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and extra leave in line with length of service.
- Flexible working with 3 days in the office and the rest from home.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Birthday lie-in or early finish.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid time off for charitable commitments.
- Three annual company-wide events and team socials.
- First Friday drinks.
Why are we one of the best?
Established in 2002, Sellick Partnership has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ. Over the years we have worked hard to achieve a number of awards and accreditations that acknowledge our service, internal processes and our commitment to our employees, clients and candidates. These include:
- Being recognised as one of 2021's '100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK' by Great Place to Work®
- Being featured on the Financial Times FT 1000 list of the 1,000 fastest growing companies in Europe
- Being re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015 which governs our internal quality management systems
- Being recognised as one of the '1,000 Companies to Inspire Britain' by the London Stock Exchange
- Achieving Investors in People Gold which demonstrates our commitment to our employees
Should you feel you have similar experience and you're looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you! Please sumbit your CV below for consideration.