£28 - £30 per hour + £Competitive
Our client, a leading housing association is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team on a full-time temporary basis in Shrewsbury.
Duties of the Compliance Manager will include:
- Managing contracts with a specific reference to ensuring quality and compliance
- Supervise and control works carried out to properties by contractors and partners
- Act as the lead person for all key compliance matters
- Provide date to ensure compliance
- Act as the lead on Asbestos, fire safety, gas, legionella and other compliance related issues
- Monitoring and maintaining asset-related records
The suitable candidate will have:
- HNC/HND in the building or construction industry
- Experience of operating in a residential OR FM environment
- IOSH OR NEBOSH and Legionella experience
- Possess a valid driver's license
If you feel your experience suits the requirements of the Compliance Manager, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.