2 months ago
3 months +
Compliance Manager- Fire and Lifting
Our client, a leading housing association is looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team on a full-time temporary basis in Shrewsbury.
As the Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of Fire and Lifting equipment and contracts.
Duties of the Compliance Manager will include:
- Act as the lead on Fire Safety and Lifting equipment however a knowledge of the main five is essential
- Managing contracts with a specific reference to ensuring quality and compliance win but not limited to Fire and Lifting
- Supervise and control works carried out to properties by contractors and partners
- Act as the lead person for all key compliance matters in relation to your specific team
- Provide date to ensure compliance
- Monitoring and maintaining asset-related records
The suitable candidate will have:
- NEBOSH OR IOSH Managing Safely
- Experience of managing planned and responsive contracts
- Legionella experience
- Possess a valid driver's license and access to own vehicle
If you feel your experience suits the requirements of the Compliance Manager, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead on 01322 542580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.