West Yorkshire, England
£175 - £210 per day
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership ate actively recruiting to an 8 month interim role, in West Yorkshire for a Corporate Compliance Manager working for n established NHS organisation. This role requires a candidate to have excellent people management skills, and experience of designing and implementing processes.. The successful candidate will play a key role in ensuring that our organisation meets its statutory and regulatory duties.
The post-holder will manage and maintain our key corporate registers and manage our compliance with external licensing requirements. They will provide high-level support to the Trust Secretary and the Head of Corporate Governance to ensure that both our Board of Directors and Council of Governors deliver their duties and responsibilities in line with regulatory and statutory requirements. They will manage the delivery of the Governors' Annual Programme of Activity and manage the production of a range of communications related to Corporate Governance
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Manager:
- Manage the Trust Secretariat ensuring a professional service through implementing and maintaining a high quality, standardised, and efficient corporate secretarial service to the Executive Directors and the Board, and its Committees.
- Develop and deliver the Council of Governors' Annual Programme (to include clinical and non-clinical visits, learning and development sessions, induction sessions, and task and finish groups).
- Ensure that the Governors' Annual Programme is co-ordinated through the Corporate Governance office to ensure the effective, efficient, and appropriate involvement of Governors as part of strategic developments across the Trust.
- Provide a high-level administrative service to the Council of Governors meetings, their Committees, the AGM, and AMM including the minuting of meetings.
- Support the Head of Corporate Governance to develop and deliver the Foundation Trust Membership/Public Engagement Programme.
- Develop and implement clearly defined procedures and protocols in respect of the Trust's engagement with Governors and Members in operational settings and maintain oversight on the involvement of Governors and Members in service developments.
- Support the Head of Corporate Governance to ensure that the Foundation Trust meets its statutory responsibility to 'ensure that Governors are equipped with the skills and knowledge required to undertake their roles'
- Oversee management of the Membership database including arrangements for Membership recruitment, data cleansing, and for the production of regular reports for the Board of Directors and Council of Governor
In the absence of the Corporate Governance Officer, provide cover to:
- produce individual meeting agendas
- ensure the provision of papers within the required timescales
- ensure the timely circulation of agendas and papers.
You must be an enthusiastic, organised, and highly motivated individual with a responsible, responsive, and flexible outlook. A methodical approach and excellent organisational skills will allow you to work with, and to support, the Trust Secretary and the Head of Corporate Governance in ensuring that the Trust meets its responsibilities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.