Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Plus Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is an award-nominated investment manager based in the Manchester area. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Compliance Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join the team at a boutique investments house.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Compliance Manager will take responsibility for the following:
- Assisting the fund management business in complying with relevant rules and regulations
- Work on projects, as allocated from time to time by the Compliance Manager
- Notifying the business of changes to applicable rules and regulations
- Writing Compliance policies and procedures
- Undertake 'know your customer' and 'anti-money laundering' checks in line with the company's financial crime policies
- Production of compliance reports for Board submission
- Dealing with regulated individual authorisations with FCA
- Promoting awareness of compliance within the organisation
The Compliance Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Previous compliance experience within financial services is essential
- Investment Management or Wealth Management experience is preferred
- Working towards IOC (Investment Operations Certificate) or prepared to undertake this qualification
- Ability to use initiative and work unsupervised in a proactive manner
- Willing to go "above and beyond" their job role
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.