3 months ago
Temporary, Full time hours
Compliance Manager required to work with a Shrewsbury based association. My client are seeking an experienced Compliance Manager to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
As the Compliance Manager you will be working within the Property Services team responsible for dealing with compliance issues.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Manager include:
- Provide in depth knowledge of Housing regulations, and associated compliance framework and legislation both current and developmental
- Dealing with property compliance issues
- Developing and implementing compliance monitoring and reporting systems
- Developing and implementing strategic compliance solutions and plans
- Influence stakeholders internally and externally
Required skills and experience of the Compliance Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of successfully operating in a residential and or FM environment.
- Relevant trade, construction or related qualification or qualified by experience to an equivalent level
- Ideally will have IOSH managing Safely or NEBOSH and Legionella Awareness
- Possess a full driving license
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Compliance Manager role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.