Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Investment Management. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for a Compliance Monitoring Manager to head up a new Compliance team.
This team is responsible for providing first line assurance that the firm's compliance processes are operating efficiently.
The Compliance Monitoring Manager will take responsibility for:
- Day to day management of the team
- Providing risk management expertise
- Working with senior stakeholders to ensure operational infrastructure operates effectively and that robust systems and controls are maintained
- Preparing and owning the annual quality audit plan, including quality monitoring reviews, deep diving thematic reviews, business change reviews and controls testing
- Continually testing and reviewing framework performed by other parties such as Risk and Internal Audit
- Ensuring review work is appropriately documented
- Undertake root cause analysis and propose appropriate solutions and advice on remedial actions
- Recruit, train, mentor and develop employees
- Producing monthly MI
The Compliance Monitoring Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Proven experience managing a team
- Background in wealth management, investment management or/and IFA
- Experience of risk management, compliance monitoring, audit testing and/or testing controls
- Broad understanding of the investment management industry
- Adaptable to an ongoing changing environment and an active supporter of change
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring professional with extensive experience in the Wealth Management or Investment Management sector looking to propel their career. The company offers excellent company benefits and a dynamic working environment.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.