£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Compliance Monitoring Officer to join a prestigious and longstanding Wealth Management firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre on a permanent basis.
The Compliance Monitoring Officer will take responsibility for the following:
- Liaising with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority in order to monitor and review processes from a risk management perspective
- Producing risk assessment reports for senior management
- Assist in the monitoring internal processes to ensure optimum compliance is met
- Identify, measure and manage risks which may give rise to regulatory concern.
The Compliance Monitoring Officer will meet the following skillset:
- Previous compliance experience within Wealth & Investment Management is essential
- Proactive natured, being able to monitor processes internally to improve compliance
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail and has the ability to compile reports with upmost accuracy
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel (should be able to do pivot tables and v look ups as a minimum)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring Officer to add value in a busy and high-performing team.
If you have the relevant skill set of a Compliance Monitoring Officer, please apply now to be considered.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.