£35000 - £40000 per annum
over 1 year ago
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Compliance Monitoring Officer to join a prestigious and longstanding Wealth Management firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre on a permanent basis.
The Compliance Monitoring Officer will take responsibility for the following:
- Monitoring internal processes
- Liaise with stakeholders of varying levels of seniority in order to monitor and review processes
- Producing reports for senior management
- Assist in the compliance monitoring of risk, developing systems to support the design of business strategy within the firm
- Identify, measure and manage risks which may give rise to regulatory concern.
The Compliance Monitoring Officer will meet the following skillset:
- Working background within the financial services industry
- Competent understanding of an investment management business and the services it offers to clients
- Proactive natured, being able to monitor processes and find new ways to conduct work to optimise efficiency
- Diligent person with excellent attention to detail, compiling reports to the upmost accuracy
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel - pivot tables, v look ups
This is an excellent opportunity for a Compliance Monitoring Officer add value to a busy team in a fast paced environment.
If you have the relevant skill set of a Compliance Monitoring Officer, please apply now to be considered.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.