5 months ago
Compliance Officer required to work with a Staffordshire based organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Compliance Officer you will support the Compliance Manager in regards to the administration and databases behind the works.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Officer include:
- Responsible for the upkeep of the comprehensive compliance database in regards to the housing stocks compliance for higher risk buildings, offices, shops and schemes
- Interrogate, analyse and report on performance and expenditures and determine asset interventions
- Co-ordinate and develop information about housing stock into one stock condition database
- Oversee work of all staff and external contractors working on stock portfolio
Required skills and experience of the Compliance Officer:
- Must have previous experience of asset management in the housing sector
- Developing and maintaining stock condition databases and management
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Compliance Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.