Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
about 1 month ago
37 hours pw
Temporary on going
Our client are currently seeking a highly experienced compliance officer
Responsibilities of the compliance officer include:
- Assisting the Compliance Manager in providing technical expertise to ensure the effective management of asbestos, gas safety, electrical safety, legionella, fire safety, lifts etc.
- Managing compliance policies and procedures to ensure adherence with current legislation and best practice
- Developing existing management systems and implementing changes to improve effectiveness of existing arrangements
- To look at efficient methods for sharing information across the organisation and with contractors, consultants and tenants
- To ensure the safety of tenants, members of the public and our homes and common areas by planning, controlling and delivering periodic testing and inspection programmes for the management of asbestos, legionella, electrical safety, gas safety, fire safety and lifts.
The Successful person will have:
- NEBOSH General Certificate in occupational Safety and Health or significant experience in a compliance or building related role
- Experience of managing Legionella / fire safety/asbestos compliance risks over a large property portfolio
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.