£22000 - £24000 per annum + benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK Wealth and Investment Management. Due to continued success and expansion, they are looking to take on a Compliance Officer to join one of their highest-performing teams on a permanent basis.
The Compliance Officer will provide effective monitoring support to the Compliance Department and to other businesses across regulated subsidiaries.
Working closely alongside the CCO, the Compliance Officer will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Perform monitoring work in accordance with the Group monitoring programme
- Produce, on behalf of the Compliance function, a complete record that demonstrates that the businesses are operating in compliance with regulatory requirements
- To negotiate and effect change in compliance with regulations
- Provide Management Information in relation to compliance monitoring
- Technical implementation of new compliance policies
- Involvement in Compliance projects
- Assisting with regulatory administration
The Compliance Officer will meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience working in a compliance or regulatory role within Financial Services
- High attention to detail with the ability to challenge effectively
- Willingness to learn and keep updated with regulatory changes
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven working knowledge of MS Excel
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing, dynamic organisation which offers a collaborative culture, career progression and excellent employee benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.