Durham, County Durham
8 months ago
Compliance Support Coordinator
A Compliance Support Coordinator is required to join an organisation in Middlesbrough. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Compliance Support Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Compliance Support Coordinator you would be responsible for general administration and correspondence tasks including arranging meetings, taking minutes, maintenance of property and contract records and filing.
Key responsibilities of the Compliance Support Coordinator:
- Responding to enquiries including over the telephone and face to face
- Responsible for date input/maintenance and reporting for business stream specific databases and spreadsheets
- Collation and provision of management information including a variety of statistical information in line with the requirements of the compliance team and wider Asset and Compliance Service
- Ensure all necessary information is in place prior to the commencement of any schemes of work updating the compliance database
- Support the management of Fire Risk Assessment programme for both pre/post-inspections/monthly KPI information and to maintain accurate records
- Schedule and allocate resources to maximise productivity and performance including daily monitoring of works in and out of target, liaising with customers and staff to ensure works are completed appropriately and that excellent service is provided
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with during or immediately following the first contact with the customer. All enquiries to be processed within agreed performance standards and the Data Protection Act
- Responsible for the maintenance of detailed records of works completed, whether manual or electronic, ensuring all information relating to asbestos or fire risk assessments are accurately recorded and shared with other areas of the business where necessary
Required skills and experience of the Compliance Support Coordinator:
- Demonstrable customer service skills in a front-line role (face to face or telephone)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including influencing and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the work of the Property Services Division
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Compliance Support Coordinator role, please apply now, or contact Lucie Houston at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice