East London, London
£27 - £32 per hour
5 months ago
3 month +
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Construction Contracts Lawyer to join a Local Authority within East of England. Our client is looking for a Contracts Lawyer to undertake various aspects of Contracts Law on a good length of locum contract.
The successful candidate will be required to join the council on an initial 3 month period, with a view to extension. The duties are to include a mixture of Construction Contracts, with matters to include;
- Drafting and advising on all aspects of JCT contracts
- Advising on Framework Agreements and negotiating Call Off Terms and Conditions
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on Nomination Agreements, IT service contracts
- Contracts, Banking Services Contracts and other types of services contract
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on queries relating to the Public Procurement Regulations 2015, EU Procurement Rules, Concession Contract Regulations 2016
- Advising clients regarding corporate matters, contracts and construction projects
This role offers a competitive hourly rate and whilst Public Sector background is desirable, those from a private practise background will be considered.
The offices are located close by the transport links and our client is also able to offer home working to the successful candidate.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.