4 months ago
Experienced Contracts Lawyer to join a large London based Local Authority, on a remote basis over a good length of contract.
The successful Contracts Lawyer will be joining an experienced team and have the opportunity to work on high value projects. The Contracts Lawyer will be expected to undertake a varied workload, including:
- All forms of Construction Contracts and working around larger regeneration schemes
- Drafting and negotiating supplier contracts
- Software licences and IT contracts
- EU public procurement rules and application
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information
- Contract management and dispute resolution
- Local government law and procedures
- A good working knowledge of the procurement process
- Local Authority experience
- Ability to think independently, research and apply principles to client matters
- Commercially minded with the ability to give good quality advice in a manner which is easily understood by clients
This council has an excellent reputation for their interesting, high value projects and continued success.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.