£50000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, an award winning, international law firm is seeking a Construction Dispute Resolution Lawyer to join their amazing team. This is an opportunity for someone to progress within their career within a highly-regarded, leading law firm.
- Dealing with a range of construction disputes from domestic construction contracts through to large complex international projects
- Offering advice on a range of dispute resolution and transactional matters
- Working with some of the largest and high profile clients in the UK and internationally
- 2-4 years' experience in handling complex construction disputes
- Excellent communication skills to be able to deal with clients diplomatically and effectively
- Ability to work within a team across locations
- Ability to write strong written advice to address clients' needs
In return, my client is offering the right Construction Dispute Resolution Solicitor:
- Competitive salary
- Working from home options
- Great benefits package
- Career progression
If you're a construction dispute resolution solicitor looking for a new challenge then please apply within. For more information please contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.