£45000 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client is a reputable Legal 500 firm based within Leeds who are looking to hire a Construction Lawyer within Leeds. This is the perfect opportunity for an individual with experience in non-contentious construction work who is looking to join a team regarded as one of the best within their profession.
About The Role
The successful Construction Lawyer will have experience of the following responsibilities:
- Ideally, experience working on high value construction and engineering transactions and contracts
- Experience in major infrastructure and development projects especially within the energy and transport sectors and traditional built environment
- Developing on-going relationships with an existing client base as well as pitching for new opportunities
The ideal Construction Lawyer applicant will have the following attributes:
- Ideally, 1-3 years PQE
- Have gained experience in a large commercial firm, in-house legal team or local authority
- Ability to build rapport with clients while being able to explain the law clearly and concisely
- Ability to follow procedures and be highly organised
- A keen involvement in business development and attributes
- A team player and a strong and confident communicator with a commitment to delivering quality service
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as the possibility of flexible working.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing for this Construction Lawyer role. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Simon Cartwright in our Leeds office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.