Perry Barr, West Midlands
6 months ago
Construction Project Manager,
Birmingham, West Midlands
£Competitive salary plus employee benefits
A well known organisation is West Midlands is working with Sellick Partnership find x2 Project Managers for a large scale construction project happening in Birmingham.
They are looking for a both commercially and financially minded Projects Manager to undertake work within an accommodation setting
Duties of the Construction Project Manager role will include, but is not limited to:
- Delivering high quality schemes on time and to budget across new build student units over several new low rise student accommodation blocks
- Undertaking programming, from overall project programme to detailed task scheduling, from inception to operation
- Providing change control procedure to maximum added value and minimise disruption to the project
- Providing structured approach to project planning to include health and safety, execution methods and quality
- Identifying critical success factors and KPI's and feed back into monitoring and reporting systems.
- Providing project direction, focus and consistency across the project.
- Resource planning and team leadership
The successful candidate will have:
- Full driving license
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislatio
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Construction Project Manager, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.