Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
6 months ago
I am working in partnership with a fantastic client who are looking for an experiened Contact Centre Manager on a permanent basis.
This is a brand new role and the successful Contact Centre Manager will provide a central focus for contact by email and by phone, to ensure efficiency and consistency and also to provide an improved service as a result.
It is an essential requirement that you will be an experienced and knowledgeable Contact Centre Manager with experience in implementing and developing a Contact Centre(s).
- Managing the day to day performance of the Contact Centre to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
- Being responsible for the end to end customer contact processes and their associated customer experience, supporting cross company initiatives to drive improvements, improve efficiency and reduce complaints.
- Developing plans and offering insight and knowledge to the company on the use of new tools and technologies; Telephony, CRM and WFM to create a cost effective operation consistently achieving contact handling SLAs.
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading contact centre representatives as they provide continued support for clients.
- Analysing contact trends and resourcing the contact centre appropriately to meet peak demands.
- Answering representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives.
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coaching representatives regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to representatives.
- Working with the wider business in identifying ongoing projects that will impact on the contact centre, and resourcing appropriately.
- Ensuring representatives are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analysing contact centre data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximise efficiency and caller/emailer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support contact centre operations.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Proven experience of leading a service driven contact centre operation with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
- Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience including performance monitoring, appraisals, recruitment.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
If you are an experiened Contact Centre Manager with previous experience in all of the above please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.