Manchester, Greater Manchester
5 months ago
Content Marketing Executive
Manchester and working from home
A Content Marketing Executive is required to join an established marketing team at Sellick Partnership in their Manchester based head office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist with seven offices nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Content Marketing Executive to join a friendly and supportive team. No two days will be the same - this is a really varied content marketing role with the opportunity to get involved in lots of different content related activities and projects.
As Content Marketing Executive, you will be an excellent written and verbal communicator with a meticulous attention to detail. You will have strong project and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, delivering them on time and to an exceptionally high standard.
Content Marketing Executive role and responsibilities
- Create and manage engaging content for both online and offline channels which includes: marketing flyers, brochures, case studies, newsletters, email communications, infographics, blogs, press releases, corporate videos, white papers, presentations and website content.
- Develop and manage the content calendar to ensure it is kept relevant and up-to-date so it can inform our content marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage all social media activity across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as well as any other social channels.
- Create and manage PR activity in collaboration with our external marketing agency to create an authoritative voice with the local, regional, national and trade press.
- Proactively research media opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with key journalists and publications.
- Proactively position Sellick Partnership as a thought leader in the market through the market research, publication of credible market information, salary surveys and events.
- Conduct regular content audits, market research and competitor research as and when required, making suitable recommendations to improve content, PR and social marketing activity.
- Assist with internal communications, to improve and manage content so that it is useful and engaging.
- Day-to-day external agency management - building and maintaining strong relationships with our external agencies to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the day-to-day management of the company website and intranet, including updating copy and imagery to deliver the content marketing strategy as well as working with the external agency to continuously develop and improve Sellick Partnership's digital presence.
- Providing training to sales teams in areas such as written sales skills, social media and advertising.
- Monitor and enforce external communication in line with brand guidelines, maintaining our internal house style guide.
- Contribute to the reporting and analysis of all marketing channels, including blogs, PR, content, the Sellick Partnership website, campaigns, PPC, social media channels and job boards.
To be considered for the Content Marketing Executive role, you will have at least 2 years' experience in content marketing related roles (or be able to demonstrate the skills required).
Additional skills and abilities required for this Content Marketing Executive role include:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- A meticulous attention to detail.
- Confidence in liaising with journalists and publications.
- A good understanding of the basic principles of SEO.
- Proven time management, project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and activities to tight deadlines.
- Confidence in reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Diplomacy, tact and understanding of others' priorities to achieve common goals.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel (Essential) and Photoshop (Desirable).
Why Sellick Partnership?
Sellick Partnership is an exciting, ambitious and growing business. Over the years we have been awarded a number of accreditations that demonstrate our commitment to quality, developing long-standing relationships and delivering results. We have been recognised as one of the 100 Best Workplaces™ in the UK by Great Place to Work® UK for the sixth consecutive year. Additionally, we also hold the Investors in People Gold standard which demonstrates our commitment to our people.
- Competitive salary and annual company bonus.
- 25 days' annual leave plus all statutory and bank holidays.
- Flexible working with 3 days in the office and the rest from home.
- All-expenses paid companywide events and socials.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private healthcare cash plan and other health and wellbeing benefits.
- Free fruit and bread delivered to the office.
- Plus many more!
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.