Manchester, Greater Manchester
£170 - £200 per day + Flexible working hours and home working
about 2 months ago
3 months plus
To start in January 2019
Content Publications Manager.
Rate: £170 - £200 per day with flexible work patterns and home working available.
Duration: 3 months plus with the potential that the role will become permanent.
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced Content Publications Manager for an established and well respected government organisation. The successful individual will manage all content and publications sent to external audiences.
Key responsibilities of the Content Publications Manager:
- Manage all of the organisation's content and publications including research reports, policy documents as well as corporate publications.
- Undertake writing, copy editing, proof reading and design of all high profile publications.
- Liaise with the in-house design team as well as external agencies.
- Work with graphic design and copywriting teams to produce content.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content.
- Manage and support the work undertaken by the Content Officer.
Key requirements for the Content Publications Officer:
- You must have previous experience of delivering content and collateral to tight deadlines and budgets from working in a publishing role either in-house or agency.
- You will have strong stakeholder management experience as well as project management skills.
- Ideally you will have worked within an organisation with an emphasis on research and policy development.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the position then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston or Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership's Manchester office.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.