£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Accountant on behalf of an established organisation in Liverpool on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Contract Accountant:
- Reviewing income and costs, challenging any variances to forecast
- Detailed analysis of any periodic variances to forecast
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Updating the weekly income forecast
- Collating and distributing final income forecast
- Supporting monthly P&L reviews
- Providing cost centre management information
- Assisting with assessment and implementation of new contracts from revenue perspective
Experience required for the Contract Accountant:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience gained from a multi site environment
- Preparation of monthly revenue accounts
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Ability to influence and support
This is an exciting opportunity to add value to a busy team.
If you think you meet the criteria for the Contracts Accountant, please apply now with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website