Contract Coordinator (Housing)
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Company Benefits
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Housing Contract Coordinator for a Housing Association that focuses on Supported Housing; Care; and Support within the West Yorkshire area.
The purpose of this role is maintain and develop working relationships with partner organisation; customers; and stakeholders. In addition, you will aim to focus on the successful deliver of service set out within these partnerships.
Please find details below:
Positon: Housing Contract Coordinator
Job Type: Full Time / 12 Month Contract
Location Covered: West Yorkshire
Salary: Upto £30K P/A
Start Date: Immediate
Housing Contract Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the work of colleagues i.e. Housing Officers; Support Workers in ensure partners and customers receives consistent service; and the homes are compliant, safe and in a good condition for maintenance / repairs.
- Attend meetings to go over the management of contracts; SLA; Framework; Audits.
- Implement, maintain and report framework to ensure partner organisations meet contractual and regulatory requirements and provide a high quality of service.
- Be the key contact for partner organisations, exchanging information, dealing with day to day enquiries, building positive working relationships, ensuring partner organisations understand their responsibilities under their agreements.
- Carry out initial checks on prospective new providers/partners, work with the Wellbeing Services Manager to progress approvals.
Housing Contract Coordinator Essentials:
- Working in housing/care/support
- Managing social or supported housing, contracts or service level agreements
- Working in a multi-agency environment, building relationships with partners and external agencies.
- Identifying and managing situations involving a level of risk.
- Working in or alongside registered care services
- Addressing health and safety issues in relation to supported housing.
- Implementation of monitoring frameworks and associated outcomes
If this role sparks interest, please do not hesitate to contact at the earliest opportunity and we will respond within 48hrs.