Manchester, Greater Manchester
£29000 - £31800 per annum
3 months ago
Contract Finance Officer
Contract Finance Officer is required to join a well-established company based in Manchester. My client is looking for a talented individual to join the Contracts Team to maintain and assist in the development of efficient systems and processes to manage the claim and routine finance processes and giving to support the Contracts Team and the Business Unit as a whole.
Key responsibilities of the Contract Finance Officer
- Processing complex monthly/quarterly finance data management routines.
- Reconciliation and oversight of the company salary recharge and recharge control account.
- Preparation and verification of funder claims ensuring contractual compliance.
- Lead on the creation, verification and processing of monthly journal transactions
- Support the process of developing and managing data and management tools across the spectrum of business support projects.
- Provide relevant financial information for reporting and communication to the Group, its partners, funders and subcontractors.
Required skills and experience of the Contract Finance Officer
- Qualified AAT / part qualified CIMA/ACCA or demonstrable equivalent business experience and knowledge
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of VBA (desirable).
- Accounting experience, including preparing Management Accounts to 'trial balance' stage
- Experience of manipulating complex data with multi-layered relationships.
- Articulate complex data relationships to a range of stakeholders.
- Regulatory compliance and financial audits experience (desirable).
- A strong communicator and a team player.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a well-established housing company with unrivalled opportunities. Our client also offers excellent pension, healthcare and work loan schemes as well as an annual bonus.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Contract Finance Officer role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.