East Midlands, England
Up to £40 per hour
4 months ago
Contracts Lawyer required to join a local authority based in the East Midlands on an interim basis for a period of 3 months but the view for extension thereafter.
The role has arisen due to a high volume of work that is being brought to the council but also a number of project related matters.
The work will range in the following;
- Commercial Contracts, development agreements and funding agreements
- Develop and implement procedures for procurement policy
- Assist the Senior Property, Regeneration and Commercial Solicitor in the management and supervision of the Team as required and provide cover for the Legal Contracts and Procurement Advisor as required.
- Support the development and delivery of a range of procurement and commercial projects and initiatives on behalf of the Council through the provision of legal advice and drafting
- Be responsible for a wide ranging caseload of both straightforward and complex legal work, with a bias towards public procurement and contracts and commercial work
We are happy to hear of candidates who are looking for either a part time or full time role. The post can offer a level of flexibility so if this sounds of interest, please do get in touch for more information.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Chelsey Newsom in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.