Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England
£17000 - £21000 per annum + Flexible Working, Home Working
11 months ago
Contract Support Administrator
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Sellick Partnership are delighted to be working with our established Manchester based client to help them recruit an experienced Contract Support Administrator. The newly appointed Contract Support Administrator will support the Contracts Team with a range of claim management and data/document management duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture, unrivalled opportunities and extensive company benefits, including home working and flexible working hours.
Key Responsibilities of the Contract Support Administrator:
- Support the delivery teams with compliance queries and document and data requirements.
- Responsible for database management and data entry, supporting the process of verifying output, results and impact data.
- Ensure fully compliant audit trails are in place for project expenditure and output claims.
- Support the process of building fully compliant funding claims, building document packs for presentation at funder audits.
- Other document/data management tasks associated with supporting the process of compliant claim submissions and effective project management.
Key Requirements of the Contract Support Administrator:
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment where compliance and documentary evidence are governed by strict controls, ideally relating to public funded contracts.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills with the ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with good Microsoft Office skills.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Contract Support Administrator position, then please apply now, or contact Natalie Ferguson, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.