5 months ago
A Contracts Administrator is required to join an organisation in Blackpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic Contracts Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
To work closely with the Contract Managers to deliver an efficient and effective service in Blackpool.
Key responsibilities of the Contracts Administrator:
- Supporting the Contracts Manager
- Being the first point of contact for telephone and face to face enquiries
- Retrieving contract quotes for medical devices
- Conducting data input and analysis
- Providing support in delivering projects
- Organising monthly contract meetings
- Recording and preparing minutes of meetings
Required skills and experience of the Contracts Administrator:
- Previous experience within contract administration
- Computer literate
- Good communication and skills
- Organisational skills
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Contracts Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership.
We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing dates.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.