Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£150 - £250 per day
about 2 months ago
3 - 6 months
Sellick Partnership is currently working in association with a Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire, and we're seeking an interim Contract and Bids Manager to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for to add significant value to the existing function.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Contracts and Bids Manager:
- Work closely with the Head of Contracts and Tender Management and CATM team to ensure that contracts are appropriately managed, with the right level of support given to each contract from a business perspective.
- Assist in the preparation, collation and issuing of contract documents and to ensure this is undertaken in accordance with agreed timescales and in meeting required deadlines.
- Maintain and update the Contracts and Finance Tracker and associated files/documents to ensure accurate and current records.
- Assist in horizon scanning for potentially suitable tenders for the Trust.
- Support Directorates, where appropriate in the collection of market research in relation to competitors within the tendering process.
- Support and where appropriate manage the preparation, collation and issuing of tender documents and to ensure this is undertaken in accordance with agreed timescales and in meeting required deadlines.
The successful Contracts and Bids Manager will:
- Have Public Sector experience
- Have a degree or relevant experience
- Previous contracts experience
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.