£24000 - £31000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit a Contracts and Funding officer to join a public sector organisation based in Nottingham.
Our client's vision and social purpose is to build healthier communities and add value by investing in the future and help make a difference in people's lives.
Key responsibilities for the Contracts and Funding Officer:
- To support all aspects of contracts and funding
- Support in contractual processes including contract negotiations
- Monitor, performance manage and audit contracts
- Preparing and monitoring contracts
- Undertake analysis of tender responses
- Identify underperformance of sub-contractors or third parties
- Responsibility for monitoring spend against contracted budget
- Stakeholder engagement
Person Specification for the Contracts and Funding Officer:
- Experience in contracting and procurement would be desirable
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to conduct research
- Strong communicator and the ability to build relationships
The deadline for this role is Thursday 29th July.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.