West Midlands, England
£150 - £300 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an interim Contracts Manager for our NHS client in the Midlands.
Key responsibilities for the Contracts Manager
- Support the CCG in relation to commissioning and contracting of services
- Day to day contract management
- Support the Performance Manager with the management, development, and delivery of comprehensive and integrated performance management framework
- Act as operational contract lead for specified contracts
- Contract negotiations
The successful candidate will need:
- NHS experience
- Experience in NHS Contract Management
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.