about 1 month ago
Contracts & Procurement Lawyer to join a London based Local Authority, to join an experienced team and undertake some exciting high value projects.
The role is a good mix of Contracts and Procurement; therefore responsibilities include:
- Managing a caseload of complex contracts and procurement matters
- Strong negotiation and drafting skills
- Dealing with Construction Contracts
My client is seeking a motivated Contracts and Procurement Lawyer who:
- Has the experience of working in a similar role within the public sector, however this is not essential providing that an excellent understanding of public sector contracts and procurement is held
- A good working knowledge of the procurement process is absolutely essential
- Ability to work with a relatively high degree of autonomy and take initiative
- Ability to think independently, research and apply principles to client matters
- Strong client care skills
- Commercially minded with the ability to give good quality advice in a manner which is easily understood by clients
Alogn with a competitive hourly rate on offer, the contract will be for an initial 3 - 6 months, with the liklihood of extension thereafter. The offices are well located with good transport linkes, although you will be working remotely for the forseeable future.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.