£45 - £48 per hour
over 1 year ago
Contracts and Procurement Lawyer required for a local authority based in the North West on a temporary basis.
We are looking for an experienced Contracts and Procurement Lawyer who can provide specialist and proactive legal advice and assistance across a range of areas arising within the post holder's area of responsibility, including:
- EU public procurement rules and application;
- Contracting and procurement processes;
- Employment law;
- Data Protection and Freedom of Information;
- State Aid;
- Commercial and financial awareness;
- Contract management and dispute resolution;
- Drafting and where appropriate, negotiating, relevant documentation;
- Licensing and public protection;
- Community Partnerships and business models;
- Local government law and procedures.
This is a full-time position, to begin immediately for an initial 3-6 month period, although the role may continue beyond that.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kiran Purewal in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.