Contracts and Procurement Lawyer
North West England, England
£48 - £55 per hour
0161 834 1642
Contracts and Procurement Lawyer required for a public sector body based in the North West on a locum basis for an initial period of 12 months, with the possibility of an extension up to 2 years.
We are looking for an experienced Contracts and Procurement Lawyer who can provide specialist and proactive legal advice and assistance, duties include:
- Review government Crown Commercial Service and other frameworks and advise on contract terms.
- Advising on general commercial contracts and remedies for breaches of contract and termination rights.
- Advising on procurement of digital and IT-related goods and services including software contracts.
- Utilise procured frameworks to draft and review commercial contracts, including software and SaaS contracts and related support service agreements, as well as a variety of agreements including supply agreements, technology sharing agreements, licences and other intellectual property agreements.
- Providing legal advice and support on public and administrative law (including ultra vires doctrine, the Public Contracts Regulations, state aid and information law applicable to the public sector such as Freedom of Information Act 2000 and Data Protection).
This role offers hybrid working with the flexibility to work remotely alongside some office attendance in Liverpool.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Kiran Purewal in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.