East of England, England
£27 - £35 per hour
3 months ago
Contracts and Procurement Lawyer required to join a commercial and forward thinking Local Authority based in East of England. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Contracts and Procurement Lawyer to gain exposure to public sector contracts.
This is a very interesting and varied role, covering Contracts, Planning and Litigation work. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is Newly Qualified or looking to further their skillset within a public sector organisation.
Duties will include;
- Reviewing, drafting and advising on queries relating to the Public Procurement Regulations 2015, EU Procurement Rules, Concession Contract Regulations 2016
- Advising clients regarding corporate matters, contracts and construction projects, such as collateral warranties, indemnity clauses, parent company guarantees, confidentiality agreements
- Building on client relationships across the Council
- Reviewing, advising and drafting s106 Agreements, s275 Agreements, amongst others
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on Licence Agreements
- Providing advice on any other planning law queries and documents
The ideal Contracts and Procurement Lawyer will have experience of working within the public sector, however this is not essential providing that an excellent understanding of public sector contracts and procurement is held.
This local authority is easy to reach, situated within walking distance from main transport links, making it easily accessible by public transport. The organisation are happy to accommodate the successful candidate with some flexibility around working hours if required. Candidates from either a private practice or local government background are encouraged to apply.
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.