over 1 year ago
Contracts and Procurement Paralegal/ Legal Executive
£32 per hour
A Contracts and Procurement Paralegal required to join a busy local authority near Sussex. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is experienced in Contracts and Procurement on a full time, locum basis.
As a Contracts and Procurement paralegal you will be carrying a varied caseload of contracts, that will include, Works and Services, Concession Contracts, Building and Construction Contracts and Back to Back Agreements, along with advising on Procurement methodology. Other duties will include:
- Carrying out complex drafting and the execution and completion of all types of commercial contracts
- Advising on the interpretation of contracts and other legal documentation
Required skills and experience:
- A paralegal carrying their own caseload
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial contracts
- Proven experience and knowledge of Procurement Law in relation to Commercial Contracts
- Proven experience within Contracts and Procurement in the Public Sector or Private Practice
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An approachable, can-do attitude
- Flexibility with part time options
- Flexibility with working from home days and the opportunity to do a condensed hour week
This is a fantastic opportunity for those in Private Practice looking to branch in to the Public Sector. You will be joining a flexible, forward-thinking council that offers lots of support.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.