South East England, England
£35 - £43 per hour
8 months ago
3 months +
Contracts and Procurement Lawyer
Up to £45 per hour
A Contracts and Procurement Solicitor is required to join a large, busy Local Authority in the South East of England on a remote basis. My client is looking for an experienced individual Contracts locum on a full or part time, locum basis.
As a Contracts and Procurement Lawyer you will be carrying a varied caseload of Commercial and Corporate Contracts, this will include Works and Services, Social Care Contracts, Concession Contracts, Waste Contracts, Building/ Construction Contracts and Back to Back Agreements, along with advising on Procurement methodology.
- Carrying out complex drafting and the execution and completion of all types of Commercial Contracts
- Building/ Construction Contracts experience would be a bonus
- Providing advice to clients on the implementation and application of the GDPR in respect of their contracts
- Assisting with drafting data sharing and processing agreements
- Advising on the interpretation of Contracts and other legal documentation
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 years Post Qualified Experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial Contracts
- Proven experience and knowledge of Procurement Law in relation to Commercial Contracts
- Proven experience within Contracts and Procurement in the Public Sector
Benefits of the role:
- Remote working
- A big supportive team
- Interesting, broad range of Contracts available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible, forward-thinking council that offers lots of support.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Amy Swain in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion on 0161 834 1642 or by email: email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.