£40 - £45 per hour
4 months ago
3 months +
Contracts and Property Locum
Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting for a local authority in the South East who require the services of an experienced locum to manage a caseload of both property and commercial contracts matters.
Duties will include:
- Construction and regeneration contracts
- Commercial contracts
- Ensuring adherence to all local authority processes, statutory duties and procurement rules
- Asset Management contracts
- Providing general commercial contracts advice
- Monitoring existing contracts and service agreements and reviewing compliance
- Advice to Members and senior officers of the Council
- To support the Council in its land investment ambitions and Council priorities
- Provide legal advice and assistance to Members and Officers from all divisions of the Council, on legal documents principally relating to, the acquisition and disposal of land, residential and commercial land transactions and leases and general landlord and tenant work
- To undertake a mixed caseload including, deduction of titles, drafting the appropriate documents required for land transactions, contracts and agreements
Previous local authority experience is highly desirable however candidates with relevant experience from the private sector will also be considered. Applicants will either be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with previous contracts and property experience.
The client will consider part time hours of 2-3 days per week however I would also welcome applicants looking for a full time role.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this contracts and property locum role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership for more information.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.