Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £47 per hour
10 months ago
Commercial Contracts and Property Solicitor
£47 per hour
A Contracts and Property Solicitor required to join a busy local authority near Sussex. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is experienced in Contracts and Commercial Property on a full time, locum basis.
As a Contracts and Property Solicitor you will be carrying a varied caseload of Commercial Contracts and Property. Contracts will include, Works and Services, Concession Contracts, Waste Contracts, Building and Construction Contracts and Back to Back Agreements, along with advising on Procurement methodology. Commercial Property matters will include, Lease grants, assignments, under-lettings, surrenders and re-grants. Other duties will include:
- Carrying out complex drafting and the execution and completion of all types of commercial contracts
- Providing advice to clients on the implementation and application of the GDPR in respect of their contracts
- Development work- transfer of school land, Highways and Infrastructure Agreements
- Renewals of commercial, educational and care home leases
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial contracts and Commercial Property within Local Government
- Proven experience and knowledge of Procurement Law in relation to Commercial Contracts
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An approachable, can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flexible, forward-thinking council that offers lots of support and variety.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Amy Swain on 0161 834 1642, alternatively email email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.