East Anglia, England
6 months ago
Are you a Legal Executive or Newly Qualified Lawyer seeking an opportunity to expand on your Contracts experience? This opportunity is not to be missed!
I am seeking an enthusiastic individual to join a forward thinking Local Authority based in East Anglia, over a good length of contract.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and hit the ground running to assist with both Commercial and Procurement Contracts.
- Carrying out complex drafting and the execution and completion of all types of commercial contracts with a focus on building/ construction contracts
- Providing advice to clients on Commercial Contracts on behalf of the Local Authority
- Assisting with drafting data sharing and processing agreements
- Advising on the interpretation of contracts and other legal documentation
This is a fantastic development opportunity and you will be working alongside a Senior Lawyer on the bigger projects for the council. The council has excellent transport links and are offering a good level of flexibility.
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience and knowledge of Commercial contracts
- Proven experience and knowledge of Procurement Law in relation to Commercial Contracts
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An approachable, can-do attitude
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Leah Edgar in our Manchester office.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.