South Yorkshire, England
£150 - £350 per day
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim Contracts Manager to join an NHS organisation in South Yorkshire.
Our client have responsibility for purchasing and structuring healthcare services for over 320,000 patients and their aim is to provide the best possible care.
They are a membership organisation and their members are the 39 local practices based in the borough. Alongside its member practices, they have over 190 members of staff working on management projects or healthcare.
Key responsibilities for the Contracts Manager
- Support the Contracts Manager in delivering robust contract management
- Act as operational contract lead for specified contracts
- Maintain and develop the appropriate contractual processes and mechanisms and documentation to support robust monitoring of contracts
- Work with the organisation to ensure that service specifications are developed and implemented
- Ensure that contract management arrangements meet national contract requirements
The successful candidate must have significant experience gained in a similar position within an NHS environment.
Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.