Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £33000 per annum
7 months ago
Temporary - Permanent
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our client, a leading public sector client in Newcaste is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team on a full-time temporary basis.
Duties of the Contracts Manager will include:
- Managing a delivered materials service to 200+ trade staff, contract with a specific reference to ensuring quality and compliance
- Supervising and controlling works carried out to properties by contractors and partners
- Work with all managers in Property Services to understand their materials supply requirements and ensure mobilisation and implementation of those materials to trade staff, to enable a high quality service to be provided to customers
- Acting as the lead person for all key compliance matters
- Act as the lead on asbestos, fire safety, gas, legionella and other compliance related issues
- Monitoring and maintaining asset-related records
If you feel your experience suits the requirements of the Contracts Manager, please apply now or contact Tiffany Biddle
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.