about 2 months ago
A large NHS organisation in Merseyside is currently looking to appoint a Contracts Manager on an interim basis for 3-6 months with an immediate start date.
As Contracts Manager your day to day responsibilities include:
- Comply with relevant legislation, regulation and best practice guidance as required
- Negotiate, manage and monitor a range of contracts
- Monthly reconciliaitions and budget monitoring
- Work closely with clinical and corporate services to ensure that they are aware of contract requirements, both local and national, and lead on the negotiation and development of sub contracts for support services as required
- Support the implementation of any recommendations from external bodies such as NHS England, External Audit, Trust Development Agency etc and provide information as required.
- Establish and liaise with Business Intelligence and service leads to implement information flows needed to support the in-year monitoring and reporting of contracts and the identification of any variance against plan
- Provide support to the organisaitons clinical services and business planning team in relation to the submission of tenders and the production of business cases
- Oversee the production and development of regular reports to monitor and provide assurance of the organisations performance, including reports for thel boards, and commissioner performance reports
- Provide reports on contracting issues, activity plans and demographic information to Committees and Commissioners as required, undertaking trend analysis and forecasting
- Monitor performance against activity plans and contract requirements, developing and implementing organisation-wide processes to ensure that action plans are in place to address areas of under- or over-performance
As Contracts Manager you will have experience in a similar role and previous NHS experience is essential. You will also be able to manage a small team and be able to communicate effectively.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Alice at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.