£25 - £35 per hour
11 months ago
Temporary, 6- 12 weeks
Salary: Open to market rates
Sellick Partnership are working on behalf of Local Authority in Kent to recruit to an interim Contracts Manager position.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced property maintenance professional to join a forward thinking team to supervise a variety of responsive and planned maintenance contracts, working to achieve their service plan targets.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager will include:
- Supervising a team of building inspectors who carry out regular inspections of maintenance contracts and repair works and whom provide a support role to front line housing services staff
- Ensuring quality is achieved within the contractual frameworks
- Supervising a range of responsive and planned maintenance contractors and repair works to ensure the delivery of a quality housing maintenance service, developing partnered principles as appropriate
- Working to ensure that the Council's Housing Stock is effectively repaired and maintained and the Council meets its statutory obligations in undertaking repairs
- Knowledge of statutory compliance across social housing and corporate buildings
- Demonstrable experience in the building, construction, civil engineering and associated operations sector related to housing repairs and maintenance
- Demonstrable experience of contract management in housing maintenance
Please apply now for an immediate start or speak with Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.