3 months ago
Full time, 2 years FTC
Are you supervising a maintenance team? Do you have experience in providing technical advice to building surveyors and the staff around you?
We are recruiting on behalf of a public sector client based in Kent, for a Contracts Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract.
This exciting, yet challenging role will allow you to manage contractors and Housing Stock. As Contracts Manager you will oversee a wide range of staff across; Housing, Planned Repairs and Responsive Maintenance.
What they expect from you:
- Ensuring inspections are carried out to agreed targets
- Providing advice and supervising a team of building surveyors
- Chasing maintenance works and organising planned and responsive works
- Monitoring the capital works budget
- Taking a lead role for arranging temporary re-housing whilst works are undertaken
- Carrying out health and safety risk assessments
- Representing Housing Services at meetings with responsive repair contractors and internal services
- Providing estimated improvements programmes for tender
The ideal candidate will hold:
- HND in Building Studies
- Experience in Housing Maintenance and/or Contract Management
- Demonstrable knowledge of maintenance in Social Housing
- Capability to carry out assessment of needs, implementing care and welfare, implementing regulations, providing guidance on internal procedures and interpreting policies
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of statutory compliance across Social Housing and Corporate Buildings.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Contracts Manager role, please apply now, or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership on 01332 542580 for further information
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.