£35000 - £42000 per annum
10 months ago
Temporary - Permanet
Our client, a leading public sector client in Derbyshire is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their team on a full-time temporary basis.
Duties of the Contracts Manager will include:
- Managing a £3million per annum contract with a specific reference to ensuring quality and compliance
- Supervising and controlling works carried out to properties by contractors and partners
- Acting as the lead person for all key compliance matters
- Act as the lead on asbestos, fire safety, gas, legionella and other compliance related issues
- Monitoring and maintaining asset-related records
If you feel your experience suits the requirements of the Contracts Manager, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.